Quick and simple to prepare plus tastes SO good and fits with any weight loss or training dietary program!
Article from Athletics Weekly in the UK.
“One cup of almond milk will provide half of your daily-recommended intake of Vitamin E, while the banana adds a wealth of potassium and the oats help to re-stock your glycogen stores,” says nutritionist Carly Tierney.
“Flax seeds and the date boost recommended daily fibre intake.”
• 3/4 cup of almond milk
• 2 tablespoons of almond butter
• 1/4 cup of raw cashews (soaked overnight)
• 1 medium banana (cut into chunks and frozen)
• 2 tablespoons of whole oats
• 1 tablespoon of ground flax seed
• 1 pitted dried date and a sprinkle of cinnamon in a blender
Blend together the ingredients until smooth. Top with a sprinkle of coconut to serve.